Monday, December 19, 2011

One Year

These past few days have been awesome!

On Friday I took my last final EVER. No more college. Okay, I admit that I am taking a three week December course, but not only is it about the representations of dogs in popular culture, but there are no exams or papers, and it's taught by an acquaintance of mine. So it's a fun class, it hardly even counts as a class ;)

Yesterday, Patrick and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. Feels like 100 to me. We have been through so much in this first year together. Can't wait to see what is to come!

We went and saw Mission Impossible 4. I love Tom Cruise movies because the stunts are amazing. And the trailer for the new showing of Titanic made me cry. I am a dork.

Then we got dressed up in our fancy clothes and went out to eat. We had the most fabulous queso and chips appetizer. The only problem was that I practically inhaled the cheese and unlike at cheaper restaurants, they did not bring us more.... D:

Pregnant ladies need cheese, don't cha know.

Patrick got me a sewing machine, so I can finally make all the things on my to do list (once I figure out how to use it). I got him breathe right strips. The gift that keeps on giving.

I love my huz.

No comments:

Post a Comment